Product Description & Reviews
This modern and sleek update to the iconic Nuptse Fur boot blends premier winter technology with contemporary style. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Features & Highlights
- Waterproof, insulated boots blend premier winter technology with contemporary style.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant, velvet suede upper. Waterproof, lightweight, synthetic shell.
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction. Gusseted tongue. Faux-fur collar detail.
- Northotic compression-molded internal drop-in midsole/footbed.
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction.
|Manufacturer:||THE NORTH FACE|
|Brand:||The North Face|
|Color:||Frost Grey/Iron Gate Grey|
|Publisher:||THE NORTH FACE|
|Studio:||THE NORTH FACE|
|Item Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.39 x 4.29 x 4.29 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.