The New York clog boot's slip-on style defines its aesthetic that delights in the detailed stitching, elevating the clog boot's classic shape. Carefully selecting the finest leather to make its effortless statement, our Manhattan clog boot for women is as comfortable as it is elegant. This declaration of grace and refinement is precision-stapled to its wooden clog base, shaping what will be the modern woman's timeless wardrobe staple.
Features & Highlights
- IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION - Please note that Sandgrens' sizing differ from other brands', so make sure to measure your foot and compare the measurements provided in the Size Chart above. We recommend your foot to be 1/8-1/4 inch (0.3-0.7 cm) shorter than the base length measurement provided in the Size Chart.
- OUR CLOG BOOTS run smaller than our other clogs. Please see last picture for your reference.
- FIT - If you are a clog fan, you know that clogs are designed to "slip" when you walk (yes, even our closed back clogs and clog boots). It usually takes a few weeks to get used to the wooden sole and to break in the leather. So give your clogs some time - we promise it's worth it!
- BEAUTIFUL NATURAL MATERIALS - Because our clogs are handmade you may find variations in the grain of the wood or leather. We strongly advise you to embrace this - it is what makes your clogs unique after all!
- NUBUCK LEATHER is high quality leather where the oiling process gives the leather its characteristic look and feel. Similar to suede it has a soft and velvety touch, and it is softer than our Vegetable Tanned leather. For product care please have a look at FAQ under Product Description.
|Package Weight:||2.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.79 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sandgrens, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.