Product Description & Reviews
EXPLOSIVE SPEED The Nike Mercurial Superfly V Women's Firm-Ground Soccer Cleat provides a perfect fit, exceptional ball touch and explosive traction for ultimate speed on short-grass fields. FULL FLYKNIT CONSTRUCTION Innovative Flyknit wraps your foot fully for a second-skin fit. It combines with Flywire cables that integrate with the laces for superior lockdown. DYNAMIC FIT COLLAR The Dynamic Fit collar fits anatomically around your ankle for a sock-like sensation. NIKE GRIP SYSTEM The internal Nike Grip System helps keep your foot from slipping inside the boot. 3D SPEED PLATE The re-engineered, ultralight 3D Speed Plate fits your foot naturally for explosive speed. Precision-placed studs enable quick starts and stops. SPEED RIBS Textured speed ribs create the friction you need to enhance ball manipulation. ACC TECHNOLOGY All Conditions Control (ACC) technology gives you precision control in wet and dry conditions. MORE DETAILS Tongueless design helps reduce distractions Firm-ground (FG) cleats for use on short-grass, slightly wet fields FLYKNIT ORIGINS Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners seeking a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability-all in one layer-was refined. The result is a featherweight, formfitting and virtually seamless upper. This unprecedented precision maximizes performance while reducing material waste by an average of 60% compared to traditional cut and sew, saving millions of pounds of material from reaching landfills.
Features & Highlights
- Dynamic Fit and Flyknit upper with ACC (All Conditions Control) technology and integrated ridges provide improved ball awareness, control and touch in any weather conditions
- Tongue less construction wraps the foot for a secure locked in fit
- Anti-skid top cloth holds your foot in place for better traction inside the boot
- Contoured perforated sockliner offers low profile cushioning and a reduction in cleat pressure
- Lightweight compressed nylon plate is designed to mirror the shape of the foot for a more comfortable experience
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.